Looking for names

« Older   Newer »

1. GoldNoway

User deleted

Hi,
    As you probably guessed, I can't speak Italian.

I'm in charge of ace-attorney.info, main French Internet hub for the series. I'm currently trying to complete a page about the characters names in every possible language, and am currently stuck on the Italian and Spanish sections of the crossover, as well as on the Japanese one.

I'm currently missing the name of this guy in Italian and Spanish : png His name is Nozey in English, René in French, Von Der Nasen in German and Nosy in Dutch. He appears in Labyrinthia before the appearance of the Storyteller.
    I figured someone here should at least remember his Italian name ! (And if you had by any chance his Spanish name too, it would be very welcome)

Many thanks in advance !

2. empoleonalfa

User deleted

when it appears precisely ? because if you want I have all the videos of the game and I can find his name there :)

3. GoldNoway

User deleted

He appears before the first Labyrinthia animated cutscene, in a place the player can totally overlook. When I looked for Spanish and Italian videos across the web, nobody went for him :/

Someone finally told me his Spanish name not so long ago, but I'm still looking for his Italian name, so many thanks in advance if you happen to find it !

4. empoleonalfa

User deleted

i'm so sorry,because i don't found what is his name. But ,If I am not mistaken,i remember that his name is Renè like his french name.

5. GoldNoway

User deleted

Well thanks, I hope it's really his name :)

6. empoleonalfa

User deleted

your welcome ;)

5 replies since 3/9/2015, 14:52   65 views